A Roadmap is key when traveling to an unfamiliar destination just as a financial plan is crucial to achieving your ideal financial future. Our team will work together with you to lay out the step-by-step directions on how to reach all your financial goals. During the planning process, we will review and develop strategies to optimize your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, and estate plan.
The Lake Hills Wealth Management steps to financial planning success:
1. During our initial meeting, we’ll identify and prioritize your objectives. We’ll explain the services we provide and discuss compensation, your responsibilities, and how decisions will be made.
2. Next, we’ll begin gathering information. You’ll begin the process of pulling together the necessary documents and financial information, and we’ll discuss your personal and financial goals, your comfort level when it comes to taking risks, and the timeframes that correspond to each of your goals.
3. Once we have all the data together, we’ll begin to analyze your unique financial situation. We’ll take into consideration your assets, liabilities, cash flow, investments, tax strategies, and current insurance coverage to create the strategies and scenarios that will help you reach your goals.
4. Our analysis will result in a proposal. We’ll meet together to go over the details of our recommendations. It’s important to us that the decisions you make about your financial plan are informed decisions, so we are careful to explain our rationale and address any and all of your questions and concerns during this part of the process.
5. Now we begin to take action. Together, we’ll decide how the recommendations will be carried out as we put your financial plan into motion.
6. During the ongoing years, we’ll meet regularly to keep track of life and goal changes and new opportunities, and will continue to make adjustments to keep your plan up to date.
YOUR (AND YOUR FAMILY’S) PERSONAL CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
As the CEO of your family, you know the ins and outs of what it takes to keep the wheels spinning and keep everyone on track. But what if you had an expert who could help you manage your family’s financial future so that you have one less thing to worry about?
At Lake Hills, we see ourselves as your personal chief financial officer (CFO). You tell us your financial goals, and we pave the way for you and your family, helping you stay on track and accomplish your goals. We’ll guide you and structure our efforts to complement your family’s financial plan.
We know finances can seem complicated. Let us handle the details so you can focus on showing up for and taking care of the people you love the most.
You’re the CEO of your financial life; we’re the CFOs ready to make your vision a financial reality.